General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- CLARITUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given CLARITUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in CLARITUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED legitimate interests.
- CLARITUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Note that Claritus Consulting has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Claritus Consulting does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
// Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7